As a mission-driven company, our social media platforms are very important communication channels. We use these platforms to create awareness around the carbon footprint of international shipping and to share the stories of our program on a global level. To drive and increase our message around sustainable fuel, we need your help!
- Set up a social media strategy.
- Create a social media content calendar.
- Create and collect new content (copy and visuals).
- Manage and drive the conversation via our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram).
- Set up a GoodShipping blog and write regular blog articles on relevant subjects and interesting developments around sustainability.
- Report regularly about our social media performance across all channels.
- You are passionate about making a positive impact on climate change. Having an affinity with the marine industry is a plus here.
- You are up to date on all the latest trends within social media, content creation and digital marketing.
- You are studying a relevant bachelor or master in the field of marketing, communications or journalism.
- You are a team player with good communication skills who can also work independently.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. A third language is a plus.
- You are available for at least 5 months and at least 3 days a week. A longer period is preferred.
What we offer:
- A competitive financial internship compensation
- An inspiring work environment
- Awesome daily office lunches
- Fun team activities
- Regular Friday afternoon drinks
- The possibility to extend your contract after successful completion.
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you? Please send us your CV and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about the role can also be sent to this email address.